I have attached my Weekly Meal plan again for those of you who are interested. This time there will be more leftovers. I’m a huge fan of leftovers because it means a break from cooking on busy nights & an easy lunch for work! There is also a bonus in there, it’s a make once eat twice lasagna! You make 2 at once and freeze the other for later 😉 You can get the groceries from the list and walk through it with me this week! This time I’m starting today, Saturday, August 15th because I prefer to get my groceries on Saturday morning. But you can start this meal plan whenever you want. That’s the beauty of it! All of the meals are simple! The servings are true to the recipe but I have planned it out for the week for 2 people so we can eat the leftovers for lunch. You can change the serving size in each recipe based on the size of you family and it will recalculate it for you. All of the recipes comes from Taste of Home and the link is included for the directions. I hope you guys will follow along and I’ll try to do videos on social media when I can!
Meals of the Week
- Sizzle & Sear Saturday: Balsamic-Glazed Beef Skewers w/ Caesar Salad
- Skillet Sensation Sunday: Peanut Chicken Stir-Fry
- Oven Monday: Beef Taco Lasagna w/ Salad of choice *BONUS -makes 2!
- Breakfast Tuesday: Eggs in Muffin Cups w/ Stir-Fry Veggies
- Wednesday: Leftover Eggs or Lasagna
- Thirty-Minute Thursday: 1-2-3 Grilled Salmon w/ Salad of choice
- Friday: Leftover Eggs or Salmon